Draco Pneumatic Metal Shears 1910
Very manoeuvrable schear that can make short turns (smallest inner radius 50 mm). Ideal for car plate and zinc work up to 1.0 mm.
Particularly suitable for body shops, garage companies, car body repair and interior construction.
For example, perfect for the installation of sunroofs or in the ceiling construction for the installation of spotlights.
Knives and side knives can be reground.
These light, compact and robust shears are used both in assembly and in mass production by means of linear guide systems can be used.
Optional accessories are line cutters for cutting parallel strips up to 100, 250 or 500 mm.
- cuts without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- burr free cutting
- no finishing of the edges is required
- accurate cutting along a marked line
- single-side trimming is possible
- working speed up to 9 m/min
- cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- clear view to scribed line or template
- long life tool
- easy, one hand, operation
- simple and safe to use
- low air consumption
- ideal for application in hazardous areas
- short curves possible
- ideal for body-coach workshops
- installation of car sun roofs
- support-roller keeps the shear flat
- electrical: type SD5-1,
- cordless: type AK 3010 18 volt Li-Ion or 12 volt Ni-MH
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service they expect of themselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feedback, and practical testing form the basis of their brand's philosophy.