The K25-PQLB / 800 version is already equipped with three options and is designed for plumbers and roofers for use in the workshop, on the construction site or on the roof.
Single-sided, conical or pointed jobs can be profiled without conversion. The corresponding track width can be set with the aid of a handwheel.
All functions can be operated from one side. The Profima is mobile and can be lifted on a roof by means of the 4 hanging eyes. The adjustable legs are height-adjustable and can be adjusted to the roof pitch.
K25-PQLB / 800 is including:
- mechanical length measuring device, K25-MV: automatically switches off the profiling machine when the set size is reached.
- guillotine shear, K25-QMT: cuts the roofing sheets at the outlet. This allows extremely short jobs to be profiled.
- slitter shear K25-BSEW with material guide: to slit material at the entrance for pass tracks.
- The PROFIMA – 25 is a fully mobile pan former ideal for both the workshop and for on-site operation.
- All functions and adjustments are positioned to one side of the machine. It is easy to transport, light weight with two castors mounted on frame. This saves on freight costs, shortages and the need for difficult leak prone panel end laps.
- The guillotine-shear K25-QMT cuts panels without distortion and burr-free.
- equipped with 4 crane lifting eyes.
- The PROFIMA – K 25 produces standard 25 mm seam height panels in widths from 290 mm up to 800 mm plus tapered panels.
The DRÄCO name is known throughout the architectural metal panel industry for their innovation and superior quality.
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service they expect of themselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feedback, and practical testing form the basis of their brand's philosophy.