Draco 12160005 Profile Set 160mm cpl. for 1213z, 1213-1, 1216, 1216-1
Profile nibbler with a foot that is adjustable at 45 ° steps, making it ideal for profiles such as sheet piles and roof plates up to 1.6 mm. Central switch ideal also for left-handed people.
The die and stamp can easily be replaced without adjustment work by the “Quick IN’OUT” quick change system.
Optimized chip removal downwards guarantees the free view of the material to be cut.
For trimming roof profiles up to 160 mm tread depth, the 1213z, 1213-1, 1216, 1216-1 can be equipped with the profile set 160 (Item No. 12160005).
- HIGH-POWER-MOTOR for unmatched performance and durability.
- Unique nibbler for sheet metal up to 1,6 mm.
- Ideally suited for all trapezium sheet materials up to 85 mm deep.
- Profile set 160 for all deep-channel sheet metals.
- Very low operating costs by die and punch with long service life.
- Optimum ease of use, excellent maneuverability and curve-going.
- High cutting speed for rapid work
- Tool free adjustment of the working direction in steps of 45°.
- Simple tool changing without requiring re-adjustment.
- Also overlay areas can be cut.
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service they expect of themselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feedback, and practical testing form the basis of their brand's philosophy.