Seam Metal Shear 3514-2
up to 2.0 mm, or 4×0.9 mm steel, or 6×0.75 mm light metal
This pair of scissors is ideal for cutting:
Spiral ducts, roof rebate, transverse rebate, ridge rebate and fillet made of sheet metal, aluminum, lead, copper, zinc or stainless steel. Roller shutter boxes, cover caps, grids and wire in cage and aviary construction (flush-edged!).
Ideal for :
- installation companies
- Construction plumber
- Shutter construction
- Awning construction
- House construction
- Metalworking companies etc.
- cuts without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- burr free cutting
- no finishing of the edges is required
- accurate cutting along a marked line
- single-side trimming is possible
- working speed up to 9 m/min
- cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- clear view to scribed line or template
- long life tool
- easy, one hand, operation
- simple and safe to use
- noise under limit
- low air consumption
- ideal for application in hazardous areas
- ideal for recycling companies, because of cutting through seams in barrels, also for cutting open lids in barrels, to empty the contents.
- important, if contents are inflammable,
- pneumatic Metal shear cuts without sparks.
- serrated knife for better grip when cutting through painted or dirty material.
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service they expect of themselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feedback, and practical testing form the basis of their brand's philosophy.