Draco Pneumatic Metal Shears 1920
This powerful shear is ideal for cutting e.g. U-, C-, O- and L-profiles, machine covers, angles and plate up to 2 mm and is particularly suitable for construction companies, ductwork, switch cabinet construction etc., so wherever a higher capacity is desirable.
Knives and jaws (side knives) can be reground.
This robust shear is in the assembly as well as in the mass production by means of linear guide systems can be used. The hole with adjusting screw already present. The assembly in the vise is made possible by means of flat sides on the shear head.
As optional accessories, strip cutters series S/01 are available for cutting parallel strips up to 100, 250 or 500 mm
- cuts without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- burr free cutting
- no finishing of the edges is required
- accurate cutting along a marked line
- single-side trimming is possible
- working speed up to 9 m/min
- cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- clear view to scribed line or template
- long life tool
- easy, one hand, operation
- simple and safe to use
- noise under limit
- low air consumption
- ideal for application in hazardous areas
- rugged tool for higher cutting capacity
- ideal for U-,C-, & L-profile cutting
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service they expect of themselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feedback, and practical testing form the basis of their brand's philosophy.