Up to 2.0 mm, or 4×0.75 mm steel
Cold cutting without flying sparks! Ideal for cutting recesses in spiral ducts and sheets of all kinds. Cuts straight and tight radii in sheets and even over seams.
Ideal for air and climate technology, installation companies, truck workshops, metalworking companies etc.
Round holes in (spiro) tubes, connections in (spiro) tubes, splitting of(spiro) tubes, aluminum tear sheet processing.
Ideal for cutting:
- spiral ducting
- painted or coated aluminum
- sheet-metal, steel studs
- stainless steel
- non ferrous materials (aluminum, copper, zinc)
- cuts without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- burr free cutting
- no finishing of the edges is required
- accurate cutting along a marked line
- single-side trimming is possible.
- working speed up to max. 5 m/min.
- clear view to scribed line or template
- long life tool
- easy, one hand, operation
- insulated and suppressed motor
- almost no maintenance necessary
- knife and jaws regrindable
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service they expect of themselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feedback, and practical testing form the basis of their brand's philosophy.