Draco Cable Pipe HDPE Slitter 3500
Ideal for cutting open plastic pipes and plastic tanks in longitudinal and transverse directions. Cutting capacity in HDPE up to a wall thickness of 6 mm. With the small knife depth, there is no damage to the internal logistics or cables.
Stationary work is possible by clamping the flat sides of the shear head in the vise.
Strip cutters in lengths of 100, 250 and 500 mm are optionally available.
Also ideal for waste disposal and low–residue emptying of tanks and barrels.
- cutting capacity in plastics up to 6 mm material, for example: HDP pipes
- easy, one hand, operation
- simple and safe to use
- insulated and suppressed motor
- accurate straight cutting due to guide pin
- clear view to scribed line or template
- long life tool
- low maintenance
- knife does not damage fibre optic cables
- straight longitudinally cuts due to guide pin behind the knife
- 18 volt cordless version AK 3000 Li-Ion