Draco Metal Shear SD5-1
up to 1.0 mm steel
The SD5-1 is a very maneuverable shear and can make short turns (smallest inner radius 50 mm).
This is therefore the ideal shear for zinc processors, interior construction, body shops, garage companies and damage repair!
For example, perfect for the installation of sunroofs or in the ceiling construction for the installation of spotlights.
Knives and jaws can be reground. These light, compact and robust shears are used both in assembly and in mass production by means of linear guide systems can be used.
- short curves possible
- ideal for tinsmiths and body-coach workshops
- ideal for sheet metalwork
- installation of car sun roofs
- support-roller keeps the shear flat
- acoustic ceiling metal tiles, lighting fixtures
- cutting extruded and formed shapes
- U-,C- and L- profiles
- cuts without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- burr free cutting
- no finishing of the edges is required
- accurate cutting along a marked line
- single-side trimming is possible
- working speed up to 9 m/min
- cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- clear view to scribed line or template
- long life tool
- easy, one hand, operation
- simple and safe to use
- noise under limit regulations
- insulated and suppressed motor
Machine also available as:
- pneumatic, type 1910
- 12 volt cordless, type AK 3010 Ni-MH
- 18 volt cordless, type AK 3010 Li-Ion