Draco Metal Stud & Stainless Steel Shear 3515
The blades of these shears are especially for working stainless steel up to 1,5 mm (800N/mm²). This machine is particularly suitable for the discerning stainless steel processor (for example food service, catering equipment and large-scale kitchen, handrail and staircases, thermo products and chemical and pharma plants) and in the finishing process.
Due to the high capacity also ideal for shortening UA reinforcement ribs (2.0 mm metal stud). The cutter works without sparks (saves the dangerous work with the angle grinder) and can therefore also be used in the building. No deformation of the profile and no burr formation.
The assembly in the vise is made possible by means of flat sides on the shear head. Knives and jaws (side knives) can be reground.
cutting without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- burr free cutting
- no finishing of the edges is required
- accurate cutting along a marked line
- single-side trimming is possible
- working speed up to 5 m/min
- cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- clear view to scribed line or template
- easy, one hand, operation
- an insulated and suppressed motor
- heavy duty metal-shear for cutting stainless steel
- standard knife for stainless steel
- the metal-shear for steel studs up to 2 mm, 14 ga.
- the ideal shear if cutting maximum thickness in continuously operation
- stationary cutting in a vice possibleIdeal for:
- stainless steel workshops
- kitchen and cabinet workshops
- ship and boat builders
- metals studs up to 14 ga.
- pneumatic 19/3515
- 12 Volt cordless AK 3515 Ni-MH
- 18 Volt cordless AK 3515 Li-Ion