Draco Pneumatic Metal Sheer 1913
Universal pneumatic metal shears for various applications. Cut up to 1.3 mm of steel.
Cutting air ducts, sandwich board, making a cold bridge and a thousand and one other applications. Also ideal for cutting U-, C-, L-profiles. Knives and side knives can be reground.
These light, compact and robust shear is used both in assembly and in mass production by means of linear guide systems can be used.
Optional accessories are line cutters for cutting parallel strips up to 100, 250 or 500 mm.
- cuts without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- burr free cutting
- no finishing of the edges is required
- accurate cutting along a marked line
- single-side trimming is possible
- working speed up to 9 m/min
- cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- clear view to scribed line or template
- long life tool
- easy, one hand, operation
- simple and safe to use
- noise under limit
- low air consumption
- ideal for application in hazardous areas
- ideal for installation, air conditioning, ducting, aircraft manufacturing
for application in hazardous (explosive) areas
ideal for U-,C-, & L-profile cutting
- electrical type S1001N-1,
- cordless: type AK 3013 in 18 volt Li-Ion or 12 volt Ni-MH