Draco Rolbender SET 5: EcO-Bender 3/200 & Disc-Bender DB41 & BKK50
The EcO-Bender forms many profiles. Bending up and down from 0°-90°, making under and over cloak (male and female), standing seam and many more. Bending height is continously adjustable (graduation in mm and inch). Inner and outer radii are possible, max. bending height depends on radius!
With the disc-bender DB41 you can bend a right angle of 90° to 180°. Perfect for eaves, hems, cross seams and flashings.
When standard benders give up the handy little flange- and curve bender BKK 50 is needed. Bending from 0º till 90º, straight, concave and convex. Light and handy. Especially for producing tight radii (inner and outer radii!). Bending height is continously adjustable (scale in mm & inch). Smallest inside radius at min. bending height is 40 mm (1,57“)
Many more options will be gained when using tools in combination.
- angular sheets with water seam
- sheets for verges
- required tools are economic in price
- very flexible production process
- costumized production is possible even at the jobsite
- short manufacturing time means quick delivery and sooner completion of the job
- freedom when it comes to giving shape to a profiled section