Draco Single Rol-Bender Disc-Bender
Draco Single Rol-Bender
Bending a right angle of 90° to max. 180°. Angle height from 8 – 40 mm/ 0,31“-1,57“. Perfect for eaves, valley channels, cross seams, alterations, gutter flashings and many more. Max. metal thickness up to 1 mm/19ga. (depending on material). Inner and outer radii possible with single Disc-Bender, angle height depending on radius! DB41S2 designed with swivelling wheel for placing the tool easily in work pieces that are difficult to access.
How does it work?
Quick & easy. Because there is no adjustment necessary you can start right away. Place bender on the 90° angle. You will notice that the convenient space of the guiding role enables the uncomplicated placement of the tool. Move bender forth and back by pushing slightly down till requested angle is reached (max. 180°). You achieve a perfect result without damaging painted or coated metal.
Benefits of roll forming:
- Flexible manufacturing process
- Easy customization and freedom when it comes to giving shape to a profiled section even at the jobsite
- Shorter travelling time
- The required tools are small and affordable
- Shorter production times imply prompt delivery and a faster completion of the job
- Optimal leverage making work even more easy