Metal Shear 1610-1
Universal powerful shears for sheet metal up to 1.6 mm and therefore particularly suitable for installation companies, assembly and craft. Ideal also in the reduction for cutting metal stud profiles.
For cutting UA profiles up to 2 mm see type 3515.
Knives and side knives can be reground.
These light, compact and robust scissors are used both in assembly and in mass production by means of linear guide systems can be used.
Optional accessories are line cutters for cutting parallel strips up to 100, 250 or 500 mm.
- cutting without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- burr free cutting
- no finishing of the edges is required
- accurate cutting along a marked line
- single-side trimming is possible
- cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- clear view to scribed line or template
- working speed up to 5 m/min
- long life tool
- easy, one hand, operation
- simple and safe to use
- noise under limit regulations
- an insulated and suppressed motor
- can cause no injury while in motion
- long life tools
- almost no maintenance necessary
- knives and jaws regrindable
- parts are standardized and interchangeable
- stationary cutting in a vice possible
- ideal for: sheet-metal workshops
- air conditioning
- control cabinet fabrication
- external wall cladding
- cordless AK 3016 (12 or 18 volt)